June 26, 2004

In Case You Didn't Notice...

I added a few more links to my sidebar.

Foundation for Individual Rights in Education--FIRE just filed suit against SUNY Brockport for alleged free speech violations. They've already been successful with a number of such lawsuits, and they're not going away. A really fine organization.

Larry Elder, also known as "The Sage From South Central"--I read his excellent book Ten Things You Can't Say In America a few years back and I was hooked. His eloquent, yet no-bullshit delivery appeals to me. He's also (from what I've been able to tell) got better research than a lot of the others out there. I'm a little disappointed that he left the Libertarian party. I'll also be mentioning him in the next post, as he has a new documentary coming out titled Michael & Me. Guess who that's about?

Roger Simon--Ken turned me on to him. I like the fact that he's also an author and screenwriter and that he writes the kind of stuff I like to read.

I'm going to try to add a few more in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment