September 12, 2004

Just So You Know...

Although I amused myself most of the day with football, later on, I decided to make some jambalaya with some sausage that was...well, frankly a little questionable. I probably should have tossed it, but I'm not always the bright bulb I seem.

Anyway, the title of my blog has suddenly taken on new meaning. And as last meals go, I have to say...the jambalaya was pretty damn good. Just in case, though, I'm chasing it with what little was left of a half-gallon of Breyer's Reese's peanut butter cup ice cream. It may not help, but dammit! I've got to try something!

2 comments:

  1. How did that turn? Feeling better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, while it wasn't a last meal, you might say it was a meal that lasted. But I'm none the worse for wear and have NOT learned my lesson.

    ReplyDelete