August 15, 2004

"For the last time, Officer...It was hot out!!!"

Jeez...It's getting so a guy can't park his car outside someone's house and sit there all night naked without arousing suspicion. What kind of police state do we live in???!!!!

Frankly, I'm a little nervous. I don't know if any of you have ever been tasered in the groin, but it's been a week, and I still have a metallic taste in my mouth, and my garage door goes up every time I pee.


The last thing I remember seeing before the police beat me unconscious...

5 comments:

  1. dude, that's fucking hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the double post.

    I did the first one and it didn't take. Then I did the second and, of course, suddenly both appeared. Then the damn Blogger server wouldn't let me delete the first one.

    Idiots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so I do a post apologizing for the double post and then the server deletes the first two.

    Whatever.

    Anyway, I basically said that this was probably the funniest fucking thing I've read in months and I almost hosed my shorts when I got to the part about the garage door.

    ReplyDelete