February 28, 2005

Well, Where The Hell Was I?

I guess that some celebrities have it just as rough as the rest of us. It's hard to believe, but Teri Hatcher says that she thought about paying for sex.
The Desperate Housewives actress says she went without sex for four years following her break-up from husband John Tenney.

She said: "I thought about a male hooker. It would be like getting your carpet cleaned and there was a spot they didn't get out.

"You would feel safe saying. 'I need you to get this spot out or I'm not paying you.'"

I would just like to say to any other beautiful, horny actresses out there that I am available for any "carpet cleaning" that needs to be done. As far as the money changing hands, let's not worry about that. Besides, I can't afford to pay that much.

2 comments:

  1. Using the carpet analogy, too easy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my faith in females has been restored.

    ReplyDelete