April 12, 2005

Ooooh....Look At Me!!!!

In yet another bit of shameless self-promotion, I posted a few more pics.


My first attempt at stand-up. That's my story, anyway, and I'm sticking to it



C'mon, you know you want to sing it. "Believe it or not, I'm walking on air..."



Ah, yes. This is from my life as a traveling minstrel, a Bard. Barred from ever playing the guitar again, that is. Hahahahahahahahaha!



Sis's birthday party, aka a bevy of cute young ladies and me the only boy for miles. "Oh no! Please, please don't throw me in the briar patch!"



Sing it with me, won't you? "Love for sale. Appetizing young love for sale. If you want to buy my wares, follow me and climb the stairs. Love for sale."



Weather good. Hair bad. Wish you were here.



I'm sure nearly everyone has a same-sex pyramid photo somewhere. It should never, under any circumstances, be shown publicly...oh, crap!



"I see tall people!"

No comments:

Post a Comment