August 29, 2008

Why I Like Sarah Palin

I'll add to this as I think of things.

1. She's hot. Hair-up, glasses, naughty-librarian hot. (I had to get that one out of the way. C'mon, you knew I was thinking it.)

2. She plays nice with others.
She's teamed up with Democrats, and gone up against Republicans. Nice.

3. She follows through on her campaign promises. (She lowered her salary and reduced property taxes by 60%.)

4. She makes real change, railing against wasteful spending and unethical politicians, even those on the same side of the aisle. She gets things accomplished...and quickly.

5. She can see the difference between her personal beliefs and those of her constituents. (For example, she believes marriage should be between a man and a woman, but has vetoed a measure that would deny benefits to same-sex couples.)

6. Experience? If you measure experience in terms of accomplishments (see 2-5) as opposed to simple time frames, I'd say she's not nearly as inexperienced as her critics would lead you to believe.

7. She seems very practical. I really like that. Her history seems to indicate that she does what needs to be done, what's best for the people, not necessarily the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment