August 28, 2008

Jimmy Carter is an Assdart

In an interview with USA Today and others...
"Former president Jimmy Carter called Republican presidential candidate John McCain a 'distinguished naval officer,' but he said the Arizona senator has been 'milking every possible drop of advantage' from his time served as a prisoner of war in Vietnam."
So fucking what?

He was in a Vietnamese prison camp for five and a half years! Do I need to point out that that's a year and a half longer than Carter's entire term as president? Did I mention it was a Vietnamese prison camp? As far as I'm concerned, the guy has earned the right to bring it up as much as he wants to. Ten times a day for the rest of his life. Twenty. He could begin the answer to every question he's ever asked from this point on with it and I'd still say he's entitled.

"What can I get you today, Sir?"
"Well, When I was in a Vietnamese prison camp for five and a half years, I ate nothing but maggoty rice and bugs, so I think I'll have a Big Mac."

"Hello. Can I ask who I'm speaking with?"
"Well, when I was in a Vietnamese prison camp for five and a half years, they called me 'White Devil,' so I'll go with that."

If it was anyone but Carter, I'd say that he/she should know better.

1 comment:

  1. Carter the worst president in recent history doesn't deserve to even mention Mcain's name.

    ReplyDelete