1. Take five books off your bookshelf.
2. Book No. 1 -- first sentence.
3. Book No. 2 -- last sentence on page fifty.
4. Book No. 3 -- second sentence on page one hundred.
5. Book No. 4 -- next to the last sentence on page one hundred fifty.
6. Book No. 5 -- final sentence of the book.
7. Make the five sentences into a paragraph
(NOTE: it doesn't specify that the sentences have to be in order, so I say go ahead and mix 'em up.)
Cut and paste your paragraph into a comment.
My search led me to the edge of the woods. It is semidesert here, everything burned up and dry except for a lake, a large reservoir of some sort below us. There were six of us to dinner that night at Mike Schofield's house in London: Mike and his wife and daughter, my wife and I, and a man called Richard Pratt. Once they moved him out, everything went downhill. Far from the end, it is only the beginning...
Damn...That came out well. I'd keep reading.
The Books (in order found in the paragraph):
* Wigfield, Amy Sedaris, Paul Dinello, Stephen Colbert
* Zen and the Art of Motorcycle maintenance, Robert Pirsig
* Roald Dahl's Tales of the Unexpected, Roald Dahl
* Lab 257: The Disturbing Story of the Government's Secret Plum Island Germ Laboratory, Michael Christopher Carrol
* Beyond Einstein: The Cosmic Quest for the Theory of the Universe, Michio Kaku and Jennifer Thompson